Senior Front End Web Developer
We are looking for an experienced front-end web developer who has previously developed a component library as part of a product design system. You will collaborate with the UI/UX team to deliver intuitive user experiences to support a growing portfolio of products.
This is a great opportunity to make a difference. You will join a small team providing central UI/UX support for a cutting edge product range for a global team of over 6000 people.
In this role you will:
- Build a multi-device, touch-enabled component library and theming based on UX specifications
- Working collaboratively across product teams to define best practices/patterns for web application development using Angular
- Ensure code quality through review and pull requests
- Analyse feature requests and code contributed by product teams
- Document component library use
- Design behaviour of components using UX best practices
- Angular, Angular Material, Angular CLI
- Angular component library development
- HTML, SCSS, Typescript
- Git, NPM
- UX best practices including Material Design
- Understanding of UI/UX in an Agile environment
- Work as part of the Common Cloud Platform team reporting to team lead
- Work closely with the UX team and product teams
- Part of agile development team which includes testers, product owner and user experience specialist
- Liaise with technical architects to ensure components integrate into architecture strategy
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight, they enable teams to use their data to unlock new value: Performance Intelligence. Their comprehensive portfolio enables more than 20,000 industrial enterprises to engineer smarter, operate better and drive sustainable efficiency. They support customers through a trusted ecosystem that includes 5,500 partners and 5,700 certified developers around the world. Headquartered in the UK they have 90 offices in over 40 countries.
Please apply if you want to create the transformative technology that enables their customers to engineer a better world.
Highly competitive salary range and lucrative benefits package awaits the right candidate. Please apply with a current CV and cover letter to chat through opportunity in more detail.