Software Test / QA Engineer
On behalf of our Irish Software Development outsourcing partner client we’re looking for someone to join their highly experienced test team. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, Agile environment, testing enterprise-scale websites. In keeping with the client partnership philosophy you will also get the chance to work alongside our clients. As well as working closely with the development and test teams in Ireland, you will also liaise directly with customers in the US.
What we need from you:
- A degree in Computer Science (or a similar technical discipline)
- At least 2-6 years of software testing experience, including experience testing public-facing websites
- Experience of working in a Linux environment
- A strong understanding of the full SDLC
- Strong problem solving skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Great communication skills and a proven ability to work effectively with clients and development teams.
Experience in the following would be a huge advantage:
- Scripting (e.g. Perl, Python, Shell etc)
- Working in an Agile development environment
- JIRA and TestRail
- Java, Tomcat and Jenkins
- Automated testing techniques and tools
Please apply with a current CV if you're looking for a new opportunity and fit the criteria! immediate call back to discuss client available.